Our Purpose, Direction & Focus
How do we do it at LFBB Solicitors? We strive to provide our clients with the highest quality service giving them the peace of mind they seek.
To do this we must:
- Always provide our services within a professional, approachable and caring environment.
- Provide an exceptional work environment where enthusiastic people become team members who are proud to be part of our business.
- Provide all team members with the opportunity to learn new skills and develop existing skills.
- Give all team members the opportunity for increased responsibility.
- Allow owners and team members to experience an enjoyable and flexible working relationship. maintaining a lifestyle that balances work with recreation and family.
- Give business owners and team members the opportunity to work with clients who value our skills and culture.
- Create a business that is sustainable beyond its present team.
What can you expect from LFBB?
We aim to provide legal services of the highest quality to individuals, businesses, and organisations in Sheffield and the surrounding areas. We are a team of experienced solicitors who specialise in multiple areas of law. These include Residential & Commercial Property, Wills & Probate, Family Law and Civil Litigation.
Whether you need help with a property transaction, want to make a Will, require assistance when someone has died, are facing a family dispute or if you need legal advice for your business, LFBB Solicitors deliver a reliable and professional service. We combine legal expertise with a personal approach, offering comprehensive legal services tailored to your needs.
This approach means we build strong relationships with clients, fostering open communication and understanding throughout the legal process. We emphasise clear, practical advice, giving you knowledge, confidence and empowering you to make informed decisions.
Legal matters can be complex and challenging so we provide compassionate and supportive guidance. We want to alleviate your concerns and help you navigate your legal issues seamlessly and efficiently. We are committed to upholding the highest ethical standards and work diligently to achieve the best outcome for you.
For more information on our legal practice and how we do it at LFBB, call 0114 272 9721 or click here to contact us.
As an essential part of our business, we collect and manage client and non-client data. We are are committed to protecting and respecting clients’ and non-clients’ privacy and rights. In order that you understand how we work, we have developed a Privacy Notice which sets out the ways we collect, manage, process, store and share information about you. The Privacy Notice also provides you with information about how you can have control over the use of your data.
LFBB has a policy on paying an amount in lieu of interest to clients where the firm holds money in a general client account on their behalf in the course of providing legal services.
If you have a concern or complaint that has not been dealt with to your satisfaction, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem. Our Compliance Office for Legal Practice is our Managing Partner Rich Francis.